- The Open Access Scholarly Publisher Association (OASPA) (https://oaspa.org/)
- The Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) (https://publicationethics.org/)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) (https://doaj.org/)
- Beall’s List of Predatory Journals and Publishers (https://beallslist.weebly.com/)
More information about predatory journals can be found at:
- Jocalyn Clark: How to avoid predatory journals-a five-point plan: (Comment and opinion from The BMJ’s international community of readers, authors, and editors) (http://blogs.bmj.com/bmj/2015/01/19/jocalyn-clark-how-to-avoid-predatory-journals-a-five-point-plan/)
- Predatory open access publishing: (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Predatory_open_access_publishing)
- How to target a journal that’s right for your research: (https://www.scidev.net/global/publishing/practical-guide/target-journal-right-research-communicate-publish.html)
- Resource for publishing: Predatory Publishing: (http://nova.campusguides.com/c.php?g=112249&p=2625912)
(Note: look for the title if the link in this blog does not work. The link may be broken depending on the age and placement of the article on the website.
Some journals, magazines and article publishers are listed hereunder (need to update the list. (Note: Some are irrelevant and outdated):
- AGORA: (http://www.aginternetwork.org/en/) The AGORA programme, set up by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the UN (FAO) together with major publishers, enables developing countries to gain access to an outstanding digital library collection in the fields of food, agriculture, environmental science and related social sciences. AGORA is one of the five programmes that make up Research4Life: AGORA, HINARI, OARE, ARDI & GOALI.
- The AgriCultures Network (http://www.agriculturesnetwork.org/index.html) is a group of organizations that strive to mainstream the values, principles, and practices that underlie agroecology and family farming.
- Choice Magazine
- Choice Magazine: A publication of Agriculture and Applied Economics Association.
- ELSEVIER: Online Journal
- For Development of the Agriculture sector especially in Developing Countries: e-Agriculture
- Farming Matters (LEISA), India
- Farming Matters (LEISA), Netherlands
- Free Dictionary Online
- HINARI, WHO Access to Research in Health
- Journal of Agriculture, Food System and Community Development (JAFSCD)
- PB Works Education
- Farm Progress (Penton Agriculture)