Open Source GIS:
Resources for Open Source Software GIS:
- EDB Enterprise DB (http://www.enterprisedb.com/) POSTGRES. EnterpriseDB® (EDB™) delivers the premier open source-based, a multi-modal data platform for new applications, cloud re-platforming, application modernization, and legacy database migration.
- Open Source geospatial software (http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/) OSGeo4W. This is the website, wiki, and issue tracking database for the OSGeo4W project. OSGeo4W is a binary distribution of a broad set of open source geospatial software for Windows environments (Windows 10 down to XP). OSGeo4W includes QGIS, GDAL/OGR, GRASS as well as many other packages (over 150). This project is under the umbrella of the Open Source Geospatial Foundation.
- GeoServer (http://geoserver.org/) GeoServer is an open source server for sharing geospatial data. Designed for interoperability, it publishes data from any major spatial data source using open standards.
- PostGIS: (http://postgis.net/source/) Spatial and Geographic objects for PostgreSQL.
- Boundless: Because, location matters: (http://boundlessgeo.com/) Leading group of Open source GIS, location-based data, Software Developers and geospatial experts.
- POSTGRESQL: (https://www.postgresql.org/) The world’s most advanced open source relational database.
- Source Forge: (https://sourceforge.net/) The Complete Open-Source Software platform to Create, collaborate & distribute to users worldwide.
- PgRouting Project: (http://pgrouting.org/) Open Source Routing Library. pgRouting extends the PostGIS / PostgreSQL geospatial database to provide geospatial routing functionality.
- GIT Hub: (https://github.com/) Development platform to host and develop codes, projects, build software and collaborate with other developers.
- GeoKettle and GeoMondrian (http://www.spatialytics.org/) Open source Projects.
- Microsoft Download Center: Download Microsoft related tools and software (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/default.aspx)