Call for Papers
Modern Agricultural Science and Technology is a scholarly, double-blind peer-reviewed, and interdisciplinary journal focusing on theories, methods and applications in agricultural science. It is published in English by Academic Star Publishing Company, USA. It aims to provide the best platform for researchers and scholars worldwide to exchange their latest findings in all main branches of agricultural science. It publishes original research, applied, and educational articles monthly in all areas of agricultural science.
Authors are encouraged to submit complete, unpublished, original works that are not under review in any other journals. The scopes of the journal include, but are not limited to, the following fields:
• Agricultural economics and market
• Agricultural engineering
• Animal science
• Agronomy, including plant science, theoretical production ecology, horticulture, plant breeding, plant fertilization, and soil science
• Biological engineering, including genetic engineering and microbiology
• Environmental impacts of agriculture and forestry
• Food scienceol
• Irrigation and water management
• Land use
• Waste management
• Agricultural philosophy
• Agricultural diversification
• Agricultural geography
• other related topics
Information for Authors
For non-English speaking authors it is highly recommended to put their manuscripts for English language editing before submission. Manuscripts with no enough English standard will be rejected before scientific evaluation.
1. The manuscript should be original, and has not been published previously. Do not submit material that is currently being considered by another journal.
2. The manuscript should be in MS Word format, submitted online or as an email attachment to our email box.
3. Manuscripts may be 5000-12000 words or longer if approved by the editor, including an abstract, texts, tables, footnotes, appendixes, and references. The title should be on page 1 and not exceed 15 words, and should be followed by an abstract of 100-200 words. 3-5 keywords or key phrases are required.
4. The title of the paper should be on the cover sheet as well as the top of the first page of text. Author names and affiliations should be on the cover sheet only.
5. Authors of the articles being accepted are required to sign the Transfer of Copyright Agreement form.
6. Authors will receive 2 hard copies of the journal within their papers.
7. It is not our policy to pay authors.
Manuscripts prepared for MAST should be arranged in the following order:
(1) Title and name(s) of author(s).
(2) Author and paper documentation at bottom of the same page.
(5) Introduction. To includes a literature review.
(6) Materials and methods/methodology.
(7) Results. This section is sometimes combined with the discussion.
(8) Discussion. Sometimes a conclusion section is included in the paper, which may be combined with the discussion section.
Peer Review Policy
Modern Agricultural Science and Technology is a refereed journal. All research articles in this journal undergo rigorous peer review, based on initial editor screening and anonymised refereeing by at least two anonymous referees.
All papers considered appropriate for this journal are reviewed anonymously by at least two outside reviewers. The review process usually takes 4-6 weeks. Papers are accepted for publication subject to no substantive, stylistic editing. The Editor reserves the right to make any necessary changes in the papers, or request the author to do so, or reject the paper submitted. A copy of the edited paper along with the first proofs will be sent to the author for proofreading. They should be corrected and returned to the Editor within seven days. Once the final version of the paper has been accepted, authors are requested not to make further changes to the text.
Submission of Manuscript
All manuscripts submitted will be considered for publication. Manuscripts should be sent online:http://www.academicstar.us/onlineupload.asp?shaction=show or as an email attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This post is based on email received in my inbox (email@example.com) from the Journal.