With the aim of celebrating the World Environment Day 2013, Nepalese Youth for Climate Action (NYCA) is organizing a week long Environment Week. As a part of the week-long program, NYCA proudly presents “Think, Eat, save and BLOG” Competition. The main objective of this Blog Competition is to aware youths, environmental enthusiasts and the future generation on the UN Environment Day Theme, the importance of rational food habits: reducing food waste and loss across the food supply chain and to encourage the amateur bloggers of the nation.
Submission Guidelines and Event Timeline
- The theme of the competition is “Think, Eat, Save”. Engaging, interesting, and passionate posts are welcomed.
- The blogposts should be clear, concise and ORIGINAL!
- The blogposts should have minimum of 600 and maximum 800 words. English and Nepali medium are both welcome.
- The blogposts should be submitted to the email email@example.com by May 31st2013.
- All the submitted posts will be judged by an expert jury panel and 10 best blogs will be shortlisted by June 1st. The shortlisted 10 blogs will be posted on the Nepalese Youth for Climate Action (NYCA) facebook page.
- The shortlisted bloggers are then encouraged to gain maximum likes on their blogposts by sharing them with their friends in facebook list.
- The facebook promotion of the blogs should stop by 5 pm NST on 4th June, 2013.
- The top 3 blogs will be selected on the basis of Maximum likes obtained by the blogs on our facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/NYCANepal?ref=hl
- The 3 winners will be announced on June 4th after 5 pm
- The top 3 winners will be awarded NRs. 2500, 1500 and 1000 respectively. The winners will be invited to Nepal Environment Film Festival finale afternoon, which is to be held at Russian Culture Center, Kamalpokhari on June 5th, 2013.
For further details
Ph: 01 4464981, 9841661146
For further reading: